Thursday, March 26, 2009

Dog Day Afternoon




So the rethuglicans have a budget plan. Hey, they even had a press conference to announce it. But it has no friggin numbers. I used to despair over their out of control mismanagement of the country. Then I moved on to shouting at the tv whenever any of these morans showed up. I've had it now though. I just can't listen to them anymore. They simply aren't the least bit serious. Eric Cantor couldn't find the mainstream if he drowned in it. It makes me want to join Oscar (pictured above) on the sofa.

6 comments:

smoke said...

Happy B-Day!

Me said...

Happy Birthday, scooter!Oh yeah, shoot those repukes the finger and curl up with Oscar.

:)

Me said...

Just stopping by to wish you a wonderful evening, scooter!

:)

Me said...

Good morning!

:)

Me said...

Hiya, sweetie.

:)

Me said...
This comment has been removed by the author.